OSA Census 2010 – Member Inventory
OSA 2009-2011 administration has come up with the idea of conducting member inventory to have the records straight. OSA executives, and the volunteers of the Membership Committee may contact all OSA members in this regard through email, telephone call or any other methods (if the email and telephone numbers are not available or do not work). They would verify the following:
1. Whether your information in OSA database DOLA is correct
2. Whether you are receiving OSA news and information at right time
3. Whether you plan to attend OSA convention in 2010 or you want your souvenir copies to be sent to you by some other member/some other method
4. Do you belong to any chapter and do you receive OSA information from your chapter representatives on time
5. Do you participate in OSA National election and chapter election
6. If you do not plan to attend the convention, have you sent the proxy form?
7. Any other information
OSA chapter representatives are requested to send their current chapter membership information to OSA secretary by June 30th (as required by the constitution).