OSA Census & Odia Census 2011 – Member Inventory
OSA 2009-2011 administration has come up with the idea of conducting member inventory to have the records straight. OSA executives, and the volunteers of the Membership Committee may contact all OSA members in this regard through email, telephone call or any other methods (if the email and telephone numbers are not available or do not work). They would verify the following:
1. Whether your information in OSA database DOLA is correct
2. Whether you are receiving OSA news and information at right time
3. Whether you plan to attend OSA convention in 2011 or you want your souvenir copies to be sent to you by some other member/some other method
4. Do you belong to any chapter and do you receive OSA information from your chapter representatives on time
5. Do you participate in OSA National election and chapter election
6. Any other information
OSA chapter representatives are requested to send their current chapter membership information to OSA secretary by June 15, 2011 (June 30 is mandated in the constitution, however as June 30 is very close to the convention date, there will be no time for processing the information).
We are also planning to have the census record of Odia people in USA and Canada. We will need everybody's help. If you would like to volunteer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .